CircuitWerkes Support (PDF manuals and software)
Manuals have a funny way of walking away
just when you need 'em, so this way you always
have our information available to you. The
books are in Adobe Acrobat 3.0 PDF format.
If your version of the reader is 2.xx or
older, it will not work, so you'll need to
download a free copy of the latest Acrobat
reader (ver. 7) or you can click here to install it on your Windows 2000 or XP
computer. For older Windows systems, Acrobat 5 may be installed.
This page contains links to current production product manuals and software.
If you have an older CircuitWerkes product,
you can find out-of-production items here .
The following products are in current production:
- CP-2 - stand alone call progress decoder for
disconnecting any device auto-answer device
or 1A2 key set from a phone line or PBX
- DR-10 - dial-up DTMF operated remote control with
audio hybrid and status inputs. This book
is for the latest version of the DR-10 firmware,
which is 1.3. For older DR-10s, click here . Manuals Updated 3-06-1999 for the DR-10a
or 8-06-97 for the original
DR-10. A simple DR-10 hookup diagram can be found
on our test tones page.
- DS-8c - multi digit DTMF sequence decoder
- DT-232 - DTMF to Serial ASCII converter with telephone
autocouplerDTMF Tone Encoder
DT-232 - Windows GUI to control and configure DT-232.
This is Beta Software. CircuitWerkes assumes no liability for bugs,
we would like to hear from
you if you find
one. You must have
7.00 or higher (released May,
2008) to use
you have version 5 or 6 firmware, please
contact us. If your version is
lower than 5, there is no software
but you can contact us about
an inexpensive upgrade for your DT-232 that
will bring it up to date.
If you get an "invalid setup package"
or "setup files corrupt" message
installing the software, it means that your
web browser didn't completely
download the software. Try right clicking
on the link instead of left clciking
and then choose the "Save As" option.
Depending upon the web browser,
you might have to try the download a couple
of times. Be sure that the
downloaded file is 1.8 (or more) megabytes.
- DTMF-16 - deluxe tone decoder for single digits
with 2-tone and anti-falsing
- EAS-4 - converts contact closures into serial data
for communicating with the
Sage ENDEC. Provides
simplified control for up to
equipped with ENDEC and RP-2
option. A downloadable
Windows-based test program
can be used on
a computer with a serial port
to test your
EAS-4. Download the program
our test tones page.
- GENr8 - DTMF Tone Encoder
GENr8r - Windows GUI to control and configure GENr8
(Download the original version here)
- HC-3 (formerly AC-3a) - hybrid telephone autocoupler
with balanced audio. Updated
- HC-3 with ComboLok Option (formerly AC-3A with ComboLok) - hybrid telephone
autocoupler w/ password security.
- MicTel - amplified Mic/line to telephone interface.
The MicTel has recently been
two versions are available.
If your MicTel
was made prior to April of
2006, you probably
have MicTelv4.0. If your MicTel was made in April of 2006
or later, you probably have MicTel v5.0. Version 4.0 MicTels have 7 jumpers while
Version 5.0 MicTels have 13 jumpers. Use
the Configuration Jumper Locator page of
the tech manual to determine if your MicTel
matches your documentation.
- pREX - programmable relay expander
Configuration Manager - Windows GUI to control and configure pREX.
Get the original version of the pREX manager here.
- REX - relay expander / multiplier
- SEN-6 - Subaudible 25, 35 & combo 25/35 Hz
tone encoder. Provides filtered,
audio in and out.
- Sicon-8 - Dial-up, recordable, talking remote control
with software client. Note: This is a preliminary
release. Functions and specifications are
subject to change.
Sicontroller Beta - Windows GUI to control and configure the
- Silencer option for the DR-10 or DS-8 - Removes DTMF tones from audio output.
- Silencer option for the DTMF-16 - Removes DTMF tones from audio output.
- Silencer II - Stand Alone DTMF mute for eliminating annoying
DTMF tones on any audio line.
- SUB-03f - In 2003, the SUB-03 series was completely
redesigned and is a major improvement
all previous decoders. Using
filters and microprocessor
based tone detection
and control, these units boast
immunity, faster response times,
errors, and a broader detection
any other decoder. They are
quick to install
and reliable in operation.
- Telco-6 - Multi-line telephone ring detector with relay
- TelTap - Manual telephone coupler and monitor
These manuals have generally printed amazingly
well on a variety of printers, however, they
are not absolutely guaranteed to print faithfully
on every type of printer. If the printed
output doesn't look like what you see on
your screen, try a different printer or printer
- Transcon-16 - Bi-directional contact closure transporter
If you are looking for manuals for discontinued
Gentner products, please click here. Please note that we do not sell or service
Gentner products. The few links here are
provided as a courtesy to former Gentner
product users who are seeking technical documents
for their products.
Test Tones, programs and hookup information
- for your convenience, you can download
DTMF and subaudible tones for
CircuitWerkes products. Additional
and diagrams can also be found
Contact Us - if you don't see a manual listed that
you need, or you discover any
any manuals, send e-mail to our
and we'll take care of it for