Local Area Weather-related
Internet services provided by Alachua County FreeNet.
For frequencies and codes used by agencies in the Gainesville/Alachua Co.
area, please visit the -- Northern Fla. Area
Travelling? Visit my Scanner & RADAR-Detector
Laws Page for a list of states which have laws restricting the
use of either. My site has the actual TEXT of the laws, not just a list.
Even includes the laws for a few other countries, too.
See also: Hurricane-related Information
See also: Imaging & Forecast Sites
See also: Severe Weather-related Sites
See also: Storm Spotting/Chasing Sites
- Current Conditions
- Real-time Lightning Data
- Other Reports/Data
- Local Area Emergency Services
- Local Area Radio Frequency Scanning Info
- National Weather Service
- TV News Station Weather Pages
- Local Weather Photography
- Current Conditions:
- Lightning Data:
- Other Reports/Data:
- Local Area Emergency Services Web Pages:
- Local Area Radio Frequency Scanning Information
- Todd Sherman/KB4MHH - local area enthusiasts who wish to catch
the local action on thier scanners should stop by here for references to
all frequencies, codes, departments (and even links to thier web pages, if
- NWS Southern Region Page
- Florida Area TV/Radio News Station Weather Pages:
- Local Area Weather Photography:
Alachua County SKYWARN
Account Created: November 14, 1997.
Last updated October 17, 1999.
Author/Webmaster: Todd L. Sherman / KB4MHH.
Copyright © 1995- by Alachua County SKYWARN. All Rights Reserved.
Skywarn® and the Skywarn® logo are registered trademarks of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration,
used with permission in accordance with the NOAA/NWS SKYWARN Branding Guidelines.