Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.
Epsilon Omicron Sigma Chapter
This Web is for the purpose of TESTING various HTML techniques the text that
follws is totally irrelavant other than that it has to do with the
Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Anyone having any events
of community interest to Gainesville, the University of
Florida, or the Alachua County area in general, is welcome
to use the "Peg Board" area as a forum. All post to any
open areas will be monitored for content.
several private areas for Fraternity information available to
all financial Brothers. Be advised; do not put anything on the
Internet that you would not want to be publicly accessed! Access to
some private areas are also available to our sister organization,
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. A beautiful symbol of
World-Class Service and an example of
The Community Peg Board
- Anyone with information to provide should e-mail
- email@example.com and include "Peg Board"
- in the heading
- Post information on the Peg Board ?
- A sample post e-mail:
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: My peg board service project, bake sale...
- In two weeks my civic group is having a bake
- sale to raise money for starving orphans. It will
- be held at the East Civic Center on Sat. 11/23/99
- from 9am until 4pm. For further information call
- Good N Eighbor at 904-555-1212
- If possible use HTML format for all post
- If not in HTML form all post must be in plain ASCII text
- Be sure to include a current phone number for verification
- Double check all dates and times
- Make sure that you submit two weeks prior to function
- Is "Peg Board" in my e-mail header...
- Are all names, addresses, dates, and times correct...
- Did I allow at least two weeks before my event...
- Is this a community event or service ?
- I need to practice inserting the various HTML tags. That is what shall follow!
"Culture for Service and Service for Humanity"
Click on image to send e-mail to email@example.com
Back to top of current document
Karl A Granberry for Nouveau Graphic Designs, Inc. © 1997