- Second Amendment Project Newsletter..
- New Kopel articles
- National Review Online
- The Waco case is available on the Web, at
- A complete list of all gun bills and their description and history can be found on the PPFC web site at:
- Firearms Controls and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
From the great Canadian libertarian scholar Pierre Lemieux.
- Texas Concealed Handgun Carriers: Law-abiding Public Benefactors.
By Sterling Burnett, National Center for Policy Analysis.
Details how Texas CCW permitees are enhancing everyone's safety.
Debunks the mean-spirited distortions about Texas CCW permitees from the Violence Policy Center.
- Auto industry could follow guns, tobacco into courtroom.
By Jon Pepper / The Detroit News.
- Gunfight at the Canadian Corral
By Dr. Michael S. Brown.
- Pink Pistols.
By Jonathan Rauch. First published in Salon March 14, 2000.
- Independent Women's Forum
The IWF on Guns: Gun Control Hurts Women
- "Million Moms" distracted attention from de facto gun ban. By Vin Suprynowicz. May 22.
- Remarks Before The National Rifle Association - By House Conference Chairman J.C. Watts, Jr.
- ***The Spike, by Robert A. Waters
Brave teenager with a gun prevents a mass murder. The national media refuses to cover it.
- Britain's Tough Gun Control Laws Termed Total Failure - By Peter Woolrich, Punch Magazine
- What No One Bothered To Tell You About The Smith & Wesson Settlement
by Jeff Snyder. American Handgunner.
- Debate: Would new requirements for gun owners save lives?
Insight. Pro/con articles. Sarah Brady's ghostwriter vs. John Lott. - June 21 1999, 4pp.
- Firearms: A Handbook - Claremont Institute, June 1999, 15pp.
- Misconceptions and Truth in the Gun Control Debate - American Policy Center, May 2000, 5pp.
- Will More Guns Mean Less Crime? Consumers Research, December 1998, 5pp.