High Springs Social Services Center, Inc.
SUMMARY OF SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Assistance to Elderly, Retarded and Illiterates when Applying
- Clothes Closet.
- Mental Health Division (State of Florida) provides COUNSELING once a month at the Center.
- Works with Alachua County Courts (COMMUNITY SERVICE).
- Serves as a Coordination Center for FAMILY
- Food Pantry.
- Registers Children for "HEADSTART"
- Has Developed, Maintains, and Distributes "HELPCARD".
- READING PROGRAM for Functionally Illiterate
- REFERRAL to Medical, Labor, and Addiction
- Helps TRANSIENTS with Gasoline Vouchers and
- Distribution of U.S.D.A. Commodities -
- Registers Clients for U.S.D.A.
Please call our office for more information
about our services.