Problems with www.Stonecrest.com
Web pages were not meant to be scanned fliers, that is essentially what this
page looks like.
- Page layout is odd, the content is usually to the right of the
- No alt tags, this makes for impossible navigation in text browsers.
- If they really wanted to scan a page, and be done with it, it should have been
in a png format, PNG can be 3x compressed as jpg, and still look 3x as good (nice
bargan if you ask me).
- Link titles are too long, who cares if it seems elegant if it isn't
- No contact information, you can't order houses online (yet?) so this makes the
entire site nearly worthless.
I would put this page in the following format...
Top, Higher definition logo of Stonecrest.
Left, Links as follows...
Just right of links, nice picture of a house.
- Wrap thier special marketing mumbo-jumbo to the right of the house.
Leave side links there.
Opening image again aligned to the left of the content.
Links in regular text format to the right of the opening image.
- Could leave the logos at the bottom of the page, or at the top.