research and coursework
installations and performance
Main >> Other
- Badge resources
- Creative people and projects
- Good Informational Resources
- Places to buy components:
- Getting stuff made
- eMachineShop - they will machine custom parts, and give you an instant quote
- CNCZone - discussion boards for DIY CNC machinists
- AP Circuits - cheap and simple PCB's
- Advanced Circuits - a little less cheap, but high-quality PCB's, and student discounts!
- Express PCB - another low-cost PCB house
- Kits to help DIY-ers get started
- Phidgets - cool USB-compatible hardware modules (sensors, actuators, drivers, displays, etc..) for projects.
- Music Controllers and Music Tech (under construction)
- Creativity and Problem-Solving
- Local info
- The only usable MBTA map that I have found online is here. It's a map of boston, with the subway routes overlaid on it, so you can see where the different stops can be found - IMAGINE THAT!! If you're interested in the MBTA's actual webpage, it can be found here.