WHY IS IT THAT ...
1. Why do you need a drivers license to buy liquor when you can't drink and
2. Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
3. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
4. Why are cigarettes sold at gas stations, where smoking is prohibited?
5. Do you need a silencer if you are going to shoot a mime?
6. Have you ever imagined a world without hypothetical situations?
7. How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?
8. if 7-11 is open 24 hours a day 365 days a year why are there locks on the
9. If nothing ever sticks to Teflon, how do they make Teflon stick to the pan?
10. What happens if you are driving at the speed of light and turn on your
11. Most pakages are marked 'Open Here'; what if they were marked 'Open
12. Why do they put Braille dots on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
13. Why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
14. Why is brassiere single and panties plural?
15. Why is something transported by car called a shipment, and something
transported by boat called cargo?
16. Why is it that when you are driving and looking for an address you turn
down the radio?
17. Why are they called 'apartments' when they are all stuck together?
18. What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of an airplane?
19. If fire fighters fight fires, and crime fighters fight crime, what do
freedom fighters fight?
20. If 'con' is the opposite of 'pro', is congress the opposite of progress?
Just a few points to ponder...
To return to my home page click here.