Learning About The Weather
USERS HAVE ACCESSED THIS PAGE SINCE AUGUST 04, 1996.
THIS PAGE FORMATTED FOR BOTH TEXT *AND* GRAPHICAL BROWSERS!
Internet services provided by Alachua County FreeNet.
- A Comprehensive Glossary of Weather Terms for Storm Spotters - NOAA Technical Memorandum NWS SR-145 - Michael Branick, NOAA/NWSFO Norman
- An Online Guide To Meteorology - Univ. of Ill. at Urbana-Champaign
- Bad Meteorology - Alistair B. Fraser - Site dispels misnomers about the weather and elaborates.
- Getting Started in Tornado and Thunderstorm Spotting - Keith Brewster, N0IAW
- Meteorology page - Video On Line
- NWS Storm Spotter's Guide (UIUC) (scanned version)
- NWS/SKYWARN Storm Spotter's Guide - An Illustrated Guide to Identifying Severe Storms - NWSFO Norman
- RADAR Tutorial - Dave Johnson/N0KBD
- SkyPix - Roger Edwards [Updated 07/22/2002]
- an electronic photo gallery of atmospherics - weather, clouds, and other sky
photography - GREAT site for learning some clouds and other atmospherics by example.
- Thunderstorms and Lightning (FEMA Fact Sheet) - FEMA
- U.S. Spotting Frequency List
- Usenet Newsgroup - bit.listserv.wx-talk
Up to Main Weather Index]
Top of page]
Last Updated: July 22, 2002 (Last 11/11/97)
Mail to: Todd L. Sherman (firstname.lastname@example.org)
© Copyright 1995-2002 by Todd L. Sherman. All Rights Reserved.