General Weather Sites
USERS HAVE ACCESSED THIS PAGE SINCE AUGUST 04, 1996.
THIS PAGE FORMATTED FOR BOTH TEXT *AND* GRAPHICAL BROWSERS!
Internet services provided by Alachua County FreeNet.
- Arkansas Red River Forecast Center - Radar derived rainfall estimates of Tornado Alley
- Art's Weather World - Tampa Bay area. - Art Stevens [04/20/2000]
- Centre for Atmospheric Science - European weather and satellite imagery
- Climate Prediction Center - Climate charts for the world
- CNN Weather Page
- Interactive Weather Browser - MSU
- International Weather Watchers (IWW)
- Millersville University - Department of Earth Sciences.
- Natl. Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR)
- NCAR Usenet Newsgroup - ncar.weather
- Natl. Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- NOAA Weather Information Superhighway
- Nationwide Weather Links - Steve Blum (storm chaser)
- The NOAA Weather Page - NOAA
- NOAA Weather Radio Guide - NOAA - find the right broadcast frequency in your state/local area.
- Okla. Univ. School of Meteorology
- Sherman, CT Weather - Tom Hackell [07/26/2000]
- SkyPix - Roger Edwards - an electronic photo gallery of atmospherics - weather, clouds, and other sky photography - GREAT site for learning clouds by example!
- Space Environment Services Center NOAA - Space environment reports
- Space Shuttle Observations of Lightning (including some info on "sprites") - NASA/MSFC/ESSD - Otha `Skeet' Vaughn
- Surf Report (mostly CA & HI)
- The Weather Channel - Yup. The TV Channel
- The Weather Resource - Garrett Fisher
- The WWW Virtual Library: Meteorology, order by server
- United States Coast Guard (USCG) Navigation Center
- University of Hawaii - Good source for tropical weather information
- University of Michigan - Telnet access to the Weather Underground database
- Usenet Newsgroup - bit.listserv.wx-talk
- Weather Gateway - MIT
- W e a t h e r N e t - Michael MacDonald - Good site!
- Weather Sources Page - Maynard Riley
- Weather Spot - Jacob Klee
- WeatherWatch Magazine
- `Weather World' - Univ. of Ill.
- `WebWeather' Page - Princeton Univ.
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute - Oceanographic and marine data
- World Weather Links - Nir Sofer
- World Wide Web of Weather - Mike Robinson, G7PQL
Up to Main Weather Index]
Top of page]
Last updated July 26, 2000.
Mail to: Todd L. Sherman (email@example.com)
© Copyright 1995-2000 by Todd L. Sherman. All Rights Reserved.